Duties & Responsibilities:
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions excite you? If this sounds like you, inspires you, and resonates as the team you want to be a part of, then come help us transform data into quantifiable results.
IQR is a Data Analytics company providing strategic solutions to difficult business problems in a variety of industries, including Banking, Casino, Media, Finance and others. With accurate and actionable research and analytics, we help our clients become analytically mature companies. We have expertise in providing Analytics Solutions, Modeling and Forecasting, Marketing Research, Business Strategy and Consultation using an integrated onsite/offshore business model.
Position will be responsible for working closely with the client on Credit Card analytics. The analytics could encompass reporting, creation of dashboards, analysis of large data to find insights, analyzing campaigns, etc. in an Oracle and SAS environment.
The person applying for this position must possess strong SQL and analytical skills, be inquisitive and very communicative. The position requires someone with a passion for data and finding business insights from data. The candidate should have exposure to banking and financial analytics. Use of SQL and SAS is a daily activity, hence the candidate must be strong with them.
- Proficiency in SQL, SAS, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Perform regular data pulls to share with offshore team
- Create ad hoc reporting for clients
- Ability to analyze data and detect trends
- Ability to summarize findings, draw conclusions, and put together a presentation
- Understanding of the Finance Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred Skills:
- Strong consultative orientation and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of statistical analysis using SAS/R
- Prior experience working and presenting to senior management
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Strong financial and competitive analysis skills
- Comfortable working in agile, fast-paced environment where priorities change
- VB and/or VBA a plus
- Education and Experience:
- 2 yrs. of Analytics/related experience in IT/ITES and strong SQL and SAS skills mandatory against a Bachelor’s Degree. (BE/B.Tech or Honors in Economics, Math, Statistics, CIS)
- Master’s degree from a premier Institute is mandatory if an individual doesn’t have any past experience. Candidate is expected to have proficient knowledge of SQL, Excel, Macros, VBA & SAS.